Responding to public comments

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 15:28:50 -0800
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

We  have received some public comments since we published in December,
and we have been entering them into bugzilla as open issues. We would
like to encourage working group members to draft proposed responses.
You can find the open issues by using the "All Open Issues" link in
the Saved Searches. Write up the proposed response in the "Response to
Commenter" field, and change the status of the issue to "pending".
We'll put all the pending items onto a survey for working group review
before the next teleconference.

Thanks, Loretta