RE: SCR21

From: Cynthia Shelly <cyns@exchange.microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 20:35:05 +0000
To: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>, "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
document.write and innerHTML are not a problem for accessibility.  They work just fine with AT.  I'm honestly still not sure why we even have this technique.

There's also a larger issue here.  People are treating failing a technique test as failing a success criterion.  That is simply not true.  What can we do to educate tool makers about this?