Accessible Players Testing

From: Roberto Ellero <r.ellero@webprofession.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 10:54:04 +0200
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hi,
as a useful reference for the Techniques, I have prepared a list of 9
Flash Flv Players, interesting for accessibility features, and freely
usable by all:

http://www.webmultimediale.org/guide/player-zen-garden#players

For every Player you have a dedicated Web-page for Player testing,
with all available accessibility features activated.
8 Players have Captions, 3 external Audiodesc., 2 a second video
stream for Sign language, 4 Html/Javascript device independent
console, 8 Full-screen feature.

If you know other interesting Players I can add to the list, please
send me references.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Roberto Ellero