Re: blog comments on WCAG 2

From: Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 12:11:07 +0100 (CET)
To: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
cc: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

On 14 Nov, Christophe Strobbe wrote:

> A few more blog comments on WCAG 2.0 PR:

  We - that is at Greytower - is currently busy updating our provisional
  WCAG 2 baseline for our tool siteSifter, so we don't have much time
  writing blogs ...

  But I must say I am quite disappointed in the PR. It is still hard to
  read, although the W3C has taken comments made by myself and quite a
  few others on board and shaped it up tremendously.

  My main gripe is the possibly unintentional, but gaping, holes left
  for people to drive poorly coded pages/applications through. I am
  hoping to post a summary of our experiences with this version of WCAG
  as soon as the implementation work is done.

--
 - Tina Holmboe       siteSifter                  Greytower Technologies
            http://www.sitesifter.co.uk          http://www.greytower.net