Please help with Editorial Tasks

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 16:05:38 -0800
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

We've listed editorial tasks that we would like to complete in the
next several weeks. Ideally, these would be complete and ready for WG
review at our Nov 20 meeting.

If you can help with any of these, please sign up on the wiki page.
Since the tasks apply to many Understanding documents or Techniques
document, please also indicate which you are working on, so we can
avoid duplicate effort. If you only have a little time, there are
small pieces you can help with.

http://trace.wisc.edu/wcag_wiki/index.php?title=Editorial_Tasks_for_Rec

Thanks,
Loretta & Gregg