Survey available

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 22:56:21 -0700
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Miscellaneous Proposals for 21 Oct 2008 is available at

<http://tinyurl.com/5bclkg>

We are asking the working group to complete the survey by end-of-day
Tuesday, to give us some time to identify issues that will require
discussion at our teleconference on Thursday.

If you are aware of any other issues that aren't on the survey that
need to be closed before we advance, please let us know as soon as
possible.

Thanks, Loretta