Day 1 of F2F in Boston update

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <akirkpat@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:10:53 -0700
To: "w3c-wai-gl@w3.org" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
The agenda says that the room will be available at 8am tomorrow, but I cannot leave home until 7:30 when the sitter arrives to get my kids to school, and since work is a 30 minute drive from home there is a possibility that I won't be there exactly at 8, but certainly by 8:10/8:15.  When you get to the building, the main Adobe entrance is clearly marked and there is some seating in case you arrive early or I arrive late.

There is a café at one end of the building in case you are hungry, although I'm having some muffins and fruit brought in and there is more coffee/ tea/ juice/ water/ soda than we could ever need once we get inside.

We'll see you all tomorrow. Welcome to Boston.

Andrew Kirkpatrick

Senior Product Manager, Accessibility

Adobe Systems