Re: Accessibility-supported Technology

Hmmm

Looks like we have different readings of the guidelines.

We require AT support for TECHNOLOGIES (or uses of technology now)
-   but we do not require support for languages.

In fact we early on decided that language access was not disability
access. (or else you end up with the conclusion that you cannot
conform to WCAG in 95 to 98% of the worlds languages).

If this isn't clear from the language in our docs then I agree we need
to clean up the language.

If you (or anyone) has any suggestions, send them soonest so we can
review them at next thursdays meeting where we wanted to address this
if we can.

thanks

Gregg
Gregg Vanderheiden Ph.D.