site with both British Sign Language and International Sign

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 19:13:42 +0200
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi,

One of the items at risk is SC 1.2.6, sign language.

I recently discovered the website of the Centre for Deaf Studies at
the University of Bristol (UK): <http://www.bris.ac.uk/deaf/>. The
home page offers a choice between text, British Sign Language and
International Sign.

Best regards,

Christophe

--