RE: Proposed reorganisation of media accessibility [ related to issue 2393]

Hi Bruce,

It is on the survey.  I think it is the last item.   Might not have been
there when you looked.  Or - (Because it is associated with an issue) you
might not have recognized it.

RE Your questions:

"specific sensory experience is defined as

specific sensory experience

a sensory experience that is not purely decorative and does not primarily
convey important information or perform a function

  Like a melody or pure art.   Think pleasure (or pain or some emotion).

An xray  or sonogram are information..visual information, but information..
Important information.     They would need long descriptions.

Test results would also need to be presented in text to the best ability
according to the guidelines as written.

There is always difficulty in presenting some graphic information in text.
For example a picture of a crime scene.   There could be clues in the
position of anything relative to something else.

Live video-only is not covered in the  guidelines.   There are no
requirements for that in WCAG 2.0.

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.

  _____