Re: seeking clarification

From: Ben Caldwell <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 15:00:21 -0500
To: Sofia Celic <sofiacelic@gmail.com>
CC: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi Sofia,

When we discussed this, it was not clear how the draft technique would
be sufficient for 1.4.5 - Images of Text or 1.4.9 - Images of Text (No
Exception) which are about the use of text rather than images of text.

However, various aspects of the draft did seem to be a good fit for
other success criterion (ex. 1.4.1 - Use of Color and 1.4.4 - Resize
Text) as well as for a style-switching technique and the group assigned
various action items to that end.

Hope that helps,

-Ben

--