Re: 19 June 2008 Agenda

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 10:48:20 +0200
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi,

At 03:32 18/06/2008, Loretta Guarino Reid wrote:
>Meeting Information
>Time: 20:00 UTC, 6 AM Eastern Australia, 10 PM Central Europe, 4 PM Eastern US
>(...)
>
>1.) Announcements, Questions, and Updates

Would it be possible to get an update on how many success criteria
still need more demonstrations?
I translated Shawn's message from 4 June
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2008AprJun/0100.html>
for a German and a French mailing list and I would like to know if
it's necessary to invest more time in this.
(The examples I received through the German mailing list are now also
in the survey at
<http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20080605implementations/results>.)

Best regards,

Christophe