Re: German sign language on Vibelle.de

From: Christophe Strobbe <christophe.strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:19:54 +0200
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

At 10:31 19/05/2008, Christophe Strobbe wrote:
>Hi,
>
>One of the items at risk is SC 1.2.6, sign language.

Another website with sign language is Kanzlei Menschen und Rechte:
<http://www.menschenundrechte.de/index.php>.
At
<http://www.menschenundrechte.de/index_dgs.php>,
users can choose between RealPlayer, QuickTime
and MediaPlayer (each in versions for ISDN and broadband internet).

Best regards,

Christophe

--
Christophe Strobbe