RE: Tabbed navigation designs and 1.4

Okay, the shape is the redundant visual cue. Duh.

The heading is hidden so it only works for AT users and helps with 1.3.1.
but not 1.4.1.

Andi

             "Andrew
             Kirkpatrick"
             <akirkpat@adobe.c                                          To
             om>                       "WCAG" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
             w3c-wai-gl-reques
             t@w3.org                                              Subject
                                       RE: Tabbed navigation designs and
                                       1.4
             04/30/2008 12:28
             PM

The active tab is also identified by shape (assuming sight and CSS
support).

There is a heading for the subnavigation that is "Good design submenu"
that tells you what the selected tab is. That may be what Katie is
referring to.

AWK