Re: Tabbed navigation designs and 1.4

From: Andi Snow-Weaver <andisnow@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 11:19:34 -0500
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

How are they associated with text visually?

             <ryladog@earthlin                                          To
             k.net>                    Andi Snow-Weaver/Austin/IBM@IBMUS,
                                       WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
             04/30/2008 10:31                                           cc
                                       Re: Tabbed navigation designs and
             Please respond to         1.4

But color is not the only way of indentifying the tabs (it is just used as
a supplementary - which is helpful for all - but can be extra helpful to
persons with cognitive disabilities.)

The way I see it, the selected tab and its sub-menu are *first* associated
with text and *then* associated through presentation (color).