Survey available - due *** Tuesday, Apr 8 ***

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 13:14:41 -0700
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Miscellaneous Proposals for 8 April 2008 is available at

             http://tinyurl.com/5sf7pg

We are asking Working Group members to answer this survey by Tuesday,
instead of our usual Thursday deadline, so we can close on our open
threads from Last Call comments. Items with unanimous consent or only
editorial changes would be sent back on Tuesday.

This survey includes new proposed responses for two of the three
questions that were not closed from last Thursday's survey, based on
the comments received.

Thanks, Loretta