RE: : multimedia - Synchronized Media

From: David MacDonald <befree@magma.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:19:03 -0500
To: "'Gregg Vanderheiden'" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
The only thing that bothers me about it is the opening.

"Audio or video..."  Most synchronized media (multimedia), I'd say 95%,  is
Audio synchronized WITH video. So placing the two of them at the front of
the sentence with an OR separating them is kind of misleading I'd say.

David MacDonald

access empowers people...

        ...barriers disable them...