Updating responses to commenters

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 11:09:32 -0800
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Thanks to all who agreed to draft a response to comments at
yesterday's teleconference.

Here is the process when we need to send additional responses to a
commenter on the same comment:

1. Check to see if the original response has been included in the
history. If it has not, copy it into the History field, preceded by
"Response sent to commenter, 03 Nov 2007:". (With some luck, we'll
have done this when we entered the commenter's reply, but for now,
you'll need to make sure it has been done.)
2. Replace the response with the proposed reply.
3. Set the status to "resolved/pending"

Loretta