SURVEY: Miscellaneous Proposals for 5 Nov 2007

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 08:26:13 -0700
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Yesterday's meeting ran late, and we discussed some difficult issues
at the end. We would like the working group to review the decisions
made at the end of the meeting in the following survey:

Miscellaneous Proposals for 05 Nov 2007:

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35422/20071105misc/

Because we need to send out responses to issues, we need your feedback
as soon as possible. We are leaving the survey open until Monday, but
ask that you fill it in as soon as you can.

Loretta