RE: Assistive technology for perceiving color

Thanks Loretta

Nice Work !!

We should separate the Author or Analysis tools from the user tools.

I think it is

Author or Evaluation Tools

> WhatColor - http://www.hikarun.com/e/
> Eye Dropper - http://www.tucows.com/preview/194554

User/Viewing tools
> Visolve - http://www.ryobi-sol.co.jp/visolve/en/    [Free]
> EyePilot - http://colorhelper.com/     [Low Cost]
> Sensible Colors - http://www.toledo-bend.com/colorblind/shareware.html
[free?   Couldn't find this one)

I couldn't actually find a working download link for Sensible Colors??
I followed the (very confusing ) path but the final download link is broken.
Nothing at other end (except an Internet provider and their catch page)

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.