Re: How do our SC do when rating these two examples?

This is annoying in general in that the very instant I mouse off the
image the popup leaves. What would be more ideal is a 500ms timer on the
popup hide function. This would allow you to refocus on the popup and
that focus would cancel the pending hide. This gives a much more
forgiving navigation in general and would solve the screen magnification
issue. What's funny is that mousing over the  'wedge' which forms the
thought balloon still retains the popup's state, but beyond the wedge
into the main body of the balloon pops it.

CB