New saved searches

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 17:08:26 -0700
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I've added sort terms to some of the issues in the database, and
created Saved Searches to find open issues with those sort terms. (If
I mistagged an issue, or missed an issue that should have been tagged,
feel free to edit the sort terms, or create new ones.)

AccSupported                -   accessibility supported
AltVers                             -  alternate versions
CAPTCHA                      -   CAPTCHA
Cognitive                        -   cognitive, learning, and language
disability support
ConfLevels                    -    definitions of conformance levels
LevelChange                -    requests for level changes
ResizeNonText             -   resizing non-text content
SC-Testable                  -   testability issues for different
success criteria
Single-Substantive      -   substantive topics for which there is only
a single issue,
                                                            which may
need group discussion

I recommend that we trying look at these issues this week, since they
may need extended group discussion or may need subgroup work.

Of course, we encourage you to draft responses for any issues that you
would like to work on.

Loretta