longer meeting notice for july 5th and 12th

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2007 00:39:37 -0500
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
As noted in the agenda, because of the volume of issues we have to cover, we
will be running the meetings long if necessary to clear out the comment that
have proposals.

Please make suggestions along with your comments on the surveys to speed
things along.     So far it looks like this is being done well.   Thank you.

 Please continue so that we can end within our 3 hour window.

Thanks much.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848

DSS Player at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b