FW: Service failure: Zakim teleconferencing bridge - all teleconferences suspended

From: Roberto Scano - IWA/HWG <rscano@iwa-italy.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 15:39:55 +0200
To: "'WCAG'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

There will be WCAG Teleconf?

-----Original Message-----
From: chairs-request@w3.org [mailto:chairs-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of
Simon J. Hernandez
Sent: 27 March 2007 14:04
To: system-notices@w3.org
Subject: Service failure: Zakim teleconferencing bridge - all
teleconferences suspended

Hello.

We regret to inform our Members that Zakim has had a hardware component
failure.  Its power supply is broken and will need to be replaced.  We may
have a replacement power supply onsite, but if that is not compatible with
the current machine, we will need to purchase a new one locally.

Until it is replaced, all teleconferencing services are suspended.

We will update you immediately upon restoration of normal service.

We apologize for the grave inconvenience.

Simon

--
Simon J. Hernandez    |    http://people.w3.org/simon/