RE: Not described in words

From: Bailey, Bruce <Bruce.Bailey@ed.gov>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:50:47 -0400
To: "Loretta Guarino Reid" <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Cc: "Gregg Vanderheiden" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Loretta wrote:

Here is an example: double-clicking with the mouse often has different behavior from a series of two single clicks.  The  difference between these two gestures is based on the amount of time that elapses between the click actions. If you can't click quickly enough, you may not be able to invoke the double-click action.

Thanks, but I am looking for an example of something that requires specific times for individual keystrokes.

I like Sean's proposal.  The explicit "or" instead of (implied) "and" is especially key to not being overly restrictive.