RE: Not described in words

Thanks Bruce.

Thanks for banging on this.   We need to check it out.

Couple things
1) draw a stick figure is not the command you give the computer.  That is
the task of the user.  If there was a "draw the stick man" command in the
program then yes- it should be operable from the keyboard.

2) ditto for 'hit the ball'.  That is the task of the user, not a command
anywhere in the program.

RE textually discernable:

If 'described in a simple sentence" fails, how does textually discernable
address the problem since it is unbounded text and sentences?

Am I missing something?

PS   'textually discernable' fails our "use simple language when you can"
dictum and I think it is also hard to translate.

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.