RE: Not described in words

Well I think we are getting things confused a bit.

2.2 does allow games and other things that have time limits that are
necessary for like competition. Else they can't have time limits and still
be called accessible.

The time 2.1 is not about game time requirements so much as a LIMITATION on
what has to be keyboard accessible.    Competitive games

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.