Level change survey

From: Li, Alex <alex.li@sap.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:58:11 -0800
To: "Loretta Guarino Reid" <lorettaguarino@google.com>, "WCAG" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "Gregg Vanderheiden" <GV@TRACE.WISC.EDU>

The level change survey is poorly designed for important decisions on
the table.  The radio button should be something like "change sc x.x.x
to Lx" and "keep sc x.x.x at Lx" instead.  It is too easy to make
unintended vote in this format for such important decision.

Almost all these are legacy discussions that we have talked over for
years.  There is insufficient new information on the issue comment to
arrive at level change decision.  This set up an environment to make
decision based on reactionism instead of reason.  Please show us how we
arrive at the recommendations.  We should show the calculation as per
Chicago F2F to make an informed decision here.  Please repost the
calculation.

We should not pass any vote by unanimous vote based on this survey.  All
level change decisions should be discussed and voted explicitly.  Better
yet, please scrap this survey, redesign, and put provide additional info
before we proceed.

4.) 15 February 2007 Level Change Proposals
     Survey: <http://tinyurl.com/3ajqrj>