Re: Terminology and RDF Schema for Test metadata Re: WAI Testing Minutes

Thanks for the update.   The URL for the QA wiki was inserted into
the IRC log for the meeting, and the QA test metadata was mentioned in the
minutes and listed as a
resource in the agenda (with a slightly older date), so thanks for
emphasizing the QA test metadata work and
pointing out the RDF schema work!

Thanks and best wishes,
Tim Boland NIST