Heads up: please review these documents by end of Wednesday

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 16:43:06 -0700
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
There are two documents that we would like the working group to review
before they are publicly released this week:

1) The discussion page for the alternate versions editorial note, available
at http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/2007/05/alternate-versions.html
2) A relatively long document that describes the changes that have been made
since the Last Call draft, and the rationale for those changes (as well as
for the ones we didn't make) We'll send the link to this document as soon as
it is ready.

We'd like to ask you to look at these as soon as you can, so that you can
alert us if there are problems that need to be addressed. We would need
feedback no later than the end of the day tomorrow.

The second document is a collection of information that is scattered among
the various responses, organized into a coherent stand-alone document. Since
the working group is getting its first look at this document so late, we can
delay publishing it for a few days, if need be.

Gregg and Loretta