RE: Audio background amendment

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 23:36:02 -0500
To: "'David MacDonald'" <befree@magma.ca>, <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Hmmm

Do we need to include

" control the audio volume (including 0) which is ... "          ?

Kind of awkward but.

I think maybe we don't need to because I've never seen anything that claimed
to have volume control that you can't set to zero.  I'm sure there is one
but I THINK we could just put this in HTM.

Other people's thoughts?

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.

  _____