Link Purpose

From: Jim Thatcher <jim@jimthatcher.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:36:40 -0500
To: "'WCAG'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
In the current editors' draft, both 2.4.2 and 2.4.8 refer to "the link text"
as in:

>The purpose of each link can be determined from the link text [and .]

I think these should both refer to "the link" instead of "the link text."

Was this change a decision or was this an error in transcription?

The change makes in not obvious that the title attribute on the anchor meets
both of these success criteria; I assume it does.

Accessibility Consulting: http://jimthatcher.com/