Meeting on Cognitive, Learning, and Language Disabilities and WCAG 2.0

From: Loretta Guarino Reid <lorettaguarino@google.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 13:02:11 -0700
To: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
We'll have another meeting to review issues related to Cognitive, Learning,
and Language Disabilities and WCAG 2.0:

Tuesday, April 3 at  12:00 UTC (3pm Jerusalem, 8am Eastern US, 7am Central
US, 5am Pacific US, 10pm Eastern Australia, 9pm Japan)

Working group members are encouraged to participate. Please let us know if
you are planning to attend, so we can send you the details of the
teleconference logistics.

Loretta