conformance-revs2.htm

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 07:03:45 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Here is a new conformance section we compiled based on the decisions and
proposals made so far.    I will post the supporting doc, the issue
summaries etc. later today sometime.    We will put out a survey that will
allow comments on the whole and each section in prep for a discussion this
Thursday.    Think we got all the parts here but I'm sure we missed
something.

Note that, per our discussion, there is now a companion UNDERSTANDING
CONFORMANCE doc.  Links from this doc will take you to the WIKI where that
is being built.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848

DSS Player at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b