SC 3.1.1/3.1.2 and sign language

From: cstrobbe <Christophe.Strobbe@esat.kuleuven.be>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 15:49:49 +0100
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org

Hi,

Suppose you have a video or a video stream with just sign language,
what technique would you use to make the (primary) natural language
programmatically determinable? (Leaving asside the issue that not all
sign languages may have language tags.)
I couldn't find any Last Call comments on this and I can't remember if
we have discussed this before.

Best regards,

Christophe Strobbe

--