RE: (techs) Test 145

> There are no 'non-associated' audio descriptions that I know of.

Let's make sure that we're not saying the same thing here.  When I say
non-associated audio description I mean that the audio description in
Katie's example appears to be offered as a separate audio file, which I
referred to as not being associated with the primary media.  It is, of
course, asociated in that it is presumably describing that media
content.

My objection is to having that be the only successful pass example for
this guideline.

AWK