From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org on behalf of Ben Caldwell
Sent: Wed 8/11/2006 5:08 AM
To: WCAG-WG
Subject: Summary of font subgroup F2F discussion

Hi all,

The following link includes a few notes from last week's face to face
subgroup discussion regarding the issues related to text resizing. It
includes notes and references to the issues we've received on this topic
as well as an initial proposal for addressing them.

http://tinyurl.com/yae9ge

I'm sure there are techniques to add and feedback on these proposals is
welcome.

Thanks,

-Ben

--