RE: Summary of font subgroup F2F discussion

From: Sofia Celic <Sofia.Celic@visionaustralia.org>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 22:02:18 +1100
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi,

Some thoughts on one of the sufficient techniques listed...

Will you/we be providing any guidance for the range of font sizes that should be provided for the sufficient technique "Providing options within the content to resize text (eg style-switchers or in-page controls to increase font size)"?

Also, in what manner should these options be provided? Many people don't recognise the meaning of the series of icons with the letter "A" in different sizes for example.

For the above types of reasons, I'm unsure that this should be a sufficient technique.

Sofia