Plan for addressing cognitive issues

From: Bailey, Bruce <Bruce.Bailey@ed.gov>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 18:18:19 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
Following up from my inquiry at the beginning of tonightís call.  I asked if there was a press release or official notice on this activity.

The plan Judy et al. outlined sounds excellent to me.  So much so, that I would like to share with colleagues a summary of the whole situation with cognitive issues and WCAG 2.0.  I ran into trouble with my paraphrasing otherís work earlier this week, so if there was an article I could cite, that would quite nice for me.