RE: REVISED Web Page Proposal - Version 2.0

Jason is correct.

What was proposed was:

Anything that is invoked by the primary resource is part of the web page.

If there are multiple primary resources that can be obtained by content
negotiation from a URI - then each would be a web page.  In conformance we
say that if negotiation fails then the accessible version would be served.

If there are arguments in the URI then it is a different URI  (e.g.
example.com/pagename?xx=yy )     (Within page references do not mean it is a
new URI   e.g.  example.com/pagename#yy )

Gregg
Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.