Temporary outage of surveys and last call issues

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:38:21 -0400
To: List WAI GL <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

FYI, the W3C database servers are undergoing scheduled maintenance. I
got confused about the time and thought it was at a time that would
impact us less, but they're down now. If all goes well, it will just be
1/2 hour (9:30 to 10:00 Boston time). During this time, you will not be
able to view Last Call issues or complete the surveys. Hopefully it will
go up again on scheduled and you will still have time to complete
surveys in time for today's call. I will send a follow-up message if it
looks like things are going to be down significantly longer.

Michael