RE: Team C Survey for 12 October

From: David MacDonald <befree@magma.ca>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 18:29:27 -0400
To: "'Michael Cooper'" <cooper@w3.org>, "'List WAI GL'" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

I've done 863

I've added the following comment to 1080. (the issue about removing
underlines from links)

"David Adds:
Links underlines should not be required in sections that are clearly
identifiable as navigation areas. Examples would be a navigation bar, site
map or table of contents etc. I think the distinguishing factor should be
that underlines are required when there is non link text either before or
after the link such as in a sentence or paragraph."

Cheers
David

access empowers people...
        ...barriers disable them...