fact gathering

From: Sofia Celic <Sofia.Celic@visionaustralia.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:21:39 +1000
To: "WCAG-WG" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi,

I have spoken to senior management about how I can contribute to the
group during this period where I do not have the time to contribute as
per norm. He has agreed to arrange testing for some items that seem to
come into question a lot in our discussions, such as whether providing
information via the 'title' attribute is sufficient for accessibility.

Does this sound like something that would be of use? If so, what are
some other suggestions and are there particular conditions that we
should do this under?

Sofia

Dr Sofia Celic

Senior Web Accessibility Consultant

Vision Australia - Accessible Information Solutions
P: +61 (0)3 9864 9284

<< ella for Spam Control >> has removed 170 Spam messages and set aside
89 Later for me
You can use it too - and it's FREE!  www.ellaforspam.com