Re: Baseline description -- HERE IS WHAT I AM SENDING LATER THIS AM. LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT

On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 10:37:34AM -0400, Tim Boland wrote:
> We had talked earlier about creating metadata/framework to provide consistency
> and uniformity in describing  /managing baselines (re: point 8 following), in
> advance of actually creating some sample baselines.
When you do this, please also consider how it will interact with the EARL
framework for reporting accessibility evaluation results. For example, the
EARL statement would need to refer to the baseline.