baselines - "will be sending later note"

From: Gregg Vanderheiden <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 10:18:43 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>
I just noticed that I forgot to change the title on my baselines post before
I sent it to the list.

Anyone wonder where I was sending it later that AM?

I was just sending it to this list for further comment.    That note was to
a few people I had been bouncing ideas around with and was just letting them
know I was posting it to this list later that AM and asking for any last
minute thoughts.

Sorry for confusion.

Gregg

Gregg C Vanderheiden Ph.D.
Professor - Depts of Ind. Engr. & BioMed Engr.
Director - Trace R & D Center
University of Wisconsin-Madison
< <http://trace.wisc.edu/> http://trace.wisc.edu/> FAX 608/262-8848

The Player for my DSS sound file is at http://tinyurl.com/dho6b