RE: HTML Compatibility Chart

From: Bailey, Bruce <Bruce.Bailey@ed.gov>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 08:49:45 -0400
To: "WCAG" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

> http://juicystudio.com/wcag/html/

This could be awesome!

I am not clear how to differentiate between browsers and screen readers.

Are there not going to be many differences between Jaws on IE and Jaws on FireFox?

I think Jaws 6x and 7x should each get their own columns.  There are a lot of changes.  Likewise, version of IE (at least) should be explicit.

There may be idiosyncrasies between underlying Windows versions as well.

Please add VoiceOver to the Safari column.  VoiceOver on Safari under OS X 10.4x is at least one stable set of variables!