FW: Request

From: David MacDonald <befree@magma.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 21:31:05 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, "'Andi Snow-Weaver'" <andisnow@us.ibm.com>, "'Gregg Vanderheiden'" <gv@trace.wisc.edu>
I had an action item to look into nested layout table layers and whether we
need to have some discussion about them in the How To Doc, besides that they
must linearize properly.

I've got clarification from the user who I posted previously and have done
some more looking into it. I think our current requirement that "Layout
Tables make sense when linearized" is sufficient and there is no need to try
to find a bright line for an arbitrary number of logical layers.

Consider my action item completed.

David MacDonald

.access empowers people.

            .barriers disable them..