Regret: 13 July 2006 Agenda - Long meeting

Will be in mid-flight.

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Gregg Vanderheiden
Sent: Tuesday, Jul 11, 2006 20:50 PM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: 13 July 2006 Agenda - Long meeting

THIS WEEK WE WILL HAVE A LONG MEETING

We have fallen behind on surveys - and need to catch up.
So we will be going long this week. Up to an hour.
Hopefully we can move through the items quickly and end sooner.

Try to make really good suggestions when you see issues so we have
material
to work from.  Open two copies of survey (one in answer mode and one in
results mode) so you can see other comments and build on them or even
address them.

13 July 2006 Agenda

Meeting Information
Time: 21:00 UTC, 6 AM Eastern Australia, 10 PM Central Europe,
4 PM Eastern US
Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 Passcode: 9224#
IRC: irc.w3.org port: 6665 channel #wai-wcag

1.) Announcements, Questions, and Updates

2.) Last Call Issues from Editors for 06 July
        Survey Results: <http://tinyurl.com/qxlzo>

3.) Last Call Issues from Team A
        Survey: <http://tinyurl.com/e6dcc>

4.) Last Call Issues from Team C