From: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of David MacDonald
Sent: Friday, June 30, 2006 2:36 PM
To: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Subject: RE: Minutes not usable

I was the minute taker and I was writing exactly what the group conscience
decided upon and what was dictated to me. If I remember correctly, we used
to take long notes, and they were confusing because people felt they had to
sift through too much information to get to the chase.  Perhaps its gone too
far the other way.

I don't have strong feelings one way or the other. I was just as happy when
I was actually writing all the dialogue in the minutes.

However, in a slight defense of the quick notes, currently there are
hundreds of comments. At the rate 15 comments a week it will be 12 months to
just clear comments alone.

Any help is welcome.

Cheers
David MacDonald