R: 30 March 2006 Agenda ================================

From: Roberto Castaldo <r.castaldo@iol.it>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 09:14:48 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Please accept my belated regrets,

Roberto Castaldo
IWA/HWG Member

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-gl-request@w3.org] Per conto
di Gregg Vanderheiden
Inviato: marted́ 28 marzo 2006 23.31
A: w3c-wai-gl@w3.org
Oggetto: 30 March 2006 Agenda ================================

This week we go BACK to regular meeting time and shorter meeting.
Since daylight savings times all shifted - be sure to note the new times.

Meeting should be crisp - only a few items on surveys but may have an
Understanding guidelines survey too (but it is all informative info so
should go quickly)

Meeting Information
Time: 21:00 UTC, 8 AM Eastern Australia, 11 PM Central Europe,
4 PM Eastern US
Bridge: +1.617.761.6200 Passcode: 9224#
IRC: irc.w3.org port: 6665 channel #wai-wcag

Note the following changes to the meeting times this week:
  1.) Return to our regularly scheduled meeting time.
  2.) Changes in daylight savings time for Europe and Australia

1. SC 1.3.1 Failures (March 30)
     Survey: <http://tinyurl.com/r3njc>

2.) How to Meet Documents for 1.2.2 and 2.3.2 and Text of Guideline 4.1
     Survey: <http://tinyurl.com/mhfp5>

3.) Understanding Guideline Documents

4.) Planning and timeline for Last Call