27 March 2006 Editor's Draft Published

From: Ben Caldwell <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 20:45:07 -0600
To: WCAG-WG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

Hi all,

I have published an updated draft of both the guidelines and
understanding WCAG documents. The guidelines draft reflects revisions
made as a result of the 23 March 2006 telecon.

References to the How to Meet document from the guidelines point to the
latest version of Understanding WCAG 2.0, which I will be updating
periodically over the next few days with revisions to the How to Meet
documents and techniques that have been approved in recent weeks.

Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0
Editor's Draft 27 March 2006
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-WCAG20-20060327/>

Understanding WCAG 2.0
Editor's Draft 27 March 2006
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20-20060327/>
Latest version:
<http://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/WCAG20/WD-UNDERSTANDING-WCAG20/>

Please let me know if you spot any errors or omissions.

-Ben

--
Ben Caldwell | <caldwell@trace.wisc.edu>
Trace Research and Development Center <http://trace.wisc.edu>